Putnam Hospital Center (PHC) is a 164-bed not-for-profit acute care hospital offering the highest quality medical, surgical, psychiatric, pediatric and obstetrical/gynecological care, as well as 24-hour emergency services. The hospital, which affiliated with Health Quest in May 2001, has 110 medical/surgical beds, 10 intensive care beds, 10 pediatric beds, 14 maternity beds and 20 adult psychiatric beds; a full range of inpatient and outpatient services are offered.
Located on Stoneleigh Avenue in Carmel, New York, PHC serves a growing population of more than 150,000 men, women and children who live and work in Putnam, northern Westchester and southern Dutchess counties; it is Putnam County's largest employer with a staff of over 350 highly qualified physicians, surgeons and allied health professionals and approximately 1000 employees.
PHC is dedicated to providing the highest quality patient care with attention to service excellence, patient safety, physician collaboration and innovation to assure that we meet the needs of the communities we serve.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission
- Accredited by The Commission on Cancer
- Member of Health Quest
- Member of American Hospital Association
- Member of Healthcare Association of New York State
- Member of Northern Metropolitan Hospital Association
- Licensed by New York State Department of Health
- Accredited by New York State Office of Mental Health
- Accredited by the College of American Pathologists
- Accredited by the American College of Radiology
- FDA Certified Mammography Facility
- Recognized Medical Control Facility by the Hudson Valley Regional Emergency Medical Service
- Accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- New York State Department of Health Designated Stroke Center