Speech Language and Swallowing Therapy
The Speech Therapy Department at Northern Dutchess Hospital provides inpatient and outpatient services for children and adults, including:
- Difficulty saying certain sounds
- Problems following directions
- Delayed speech and language development
- Difficulty swallowing
- Strained, hoarse voice
- Speech difficulties following a stroke or other neurological condition
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment program for Parkinson's Disease
Our Speech Language Pathologists are New York State licensed and certified by the American Speech, Language and Hearing Association.
For information, call 845-871-3434.